Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hey!

Hi my name is Priam and this is going to be my blog. I mostly spend my time reading and watching movies . I love taking pictures , gettin adventurous , thinking , being by myself and just being...A little about the blog now..


Those of you who recognised the picture , well done ! It's the artwork on the cover of William Golding's magnum opus -Lord of the Flies. It is one of my favourites and is also a litttle bit the inspiration behind the theme of my blog. This work of fiction took a simple fact ,that people behave and adapt themselves in mysterious and complex ways in different situations, and threw it at me with a force i recall every now and then when i stumble upon an interesting , feel-good , or shocking piece of news. What i took away from it was that , as such , there is no good or bad when it comes to people . It's the situation that makes them swing one way or the other .But in this world , there is a definition of everything . And so , i shall write about people and situations, good, bad, ordinary and  extraordinary, things that have in their own way affected lives around them . And to keep it fresh, i'll pick out things that have been in the public eye lately .
My first entry is coming soon so feel free to read , give comments and feedback...

Till then , be good :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment